Are you feeling stressed, overwhelmed by work, and disconnected from your femininity? Here are some signs of blocked feminine energy you should know.
Major signs of blocked feminine energy
Living in a male-dominated society, it’s so easy for us women to lose touch with our feminine side and only see masculine behavior as ‘acceptable.’
We’re constantly awarded for achieving things, working hard, and striving for material success. This has led us to believe that simply existing and being in tune with our feminine side is weak or lazy.
But it’s not true! Here are some signs that your feminine energy could be blocked, and how to fix it.
1. You’re neglecting self care
Feminine energy nurturing, soft, grounded with strong boundaries, and gentle on the soul. When you’re in touch with your feminine side, you know that self-care is crucial for helping you unwind and recharge.
But when you’re repressing this feminine energy of yours, you start neglecting self-care and see it as unnecessary.
You start thinking to yourself, “oh… I don’t have time to take a bubble bath today, it’s a waste of time.” Even though deep down, you reallllyyyyy want to relax and treat yourself.
You forget that to become the best version of yourself, you need to take care of yourself first!
2. You don’t like asking for help
Feminine energy is receptive, whereas masculine energy is all about giving, leadership, and making things happen.
When you’ve been used to navigating life with your masculine side, you become uncomfortable with receiving help. You want to do things yourself and show others that you’re capable and competent.
I totally get it! I’ve been there before. But let me tell you, sis. Sometimes, asking for help is the best thing you could do for your career/life!
When you surrender the need for control and allow other people to help you, you open yourself up for so much more opportunities and beautiful connections in life. It’s truly amazing!
3. In your opinion, femininity is a weakness
As a society, we tend to equate femininity with weakness. We see feminine traits as softer, more passive qualities, and we view them as inferior to the more traditionally masculine ones.
But femininity is not weakness. In fact, far from it!
Feminine qualities are actually strong and powerful. Compassion, empathy, and intuition are just a few of the feminine traits that can help us navigate through life’s challenges.
And while these qualities may seem soft on the surface, they can actually be quite tough when it comes to handling difficult situations.
So if you find yourself seeing femininity as a weakness, it may be a sign that you’re disconnected from your own feminine side.
Related post: What To Wear On A First Date To Make Him Obsessed?
4. Your intuition is clouded
Have you ever had one of those days where you just can’t seem to make a decision? This could be one of the signs of blocked feminine energy.
Your intuition is kind of like your GPS system. It’s there to guide you through life, and help you make decisions that can move you closer to your goal.
But when it’s clouded, you can’t always trust it to lead you in the right direction. This can be pretty frustrating and even lead you to make decisions out of desperation – which isn’t good at all!
5. You don’t feel connected to your body
Not being connected with your body can manifest in many different ways, such as feeling like you’re not in touch with your emotions or not being able to connect with your sensuality.
Why does this happen? Well, when you’re in your masculine energy, you’re often in your head, instead of in your body. You’re constantly thinking about ways to achieve, instead of just enjoying the present and ‘being.’ This is why you might start losing touch with your feminine side.
So if you struggle in this aspect, it’s a good idea to take some time to meditate or do some yoga. This can help you to get in touch with your physical self and start to feel more connected.
6. You forgot how to be present
We’re all guilty of it from time to time. We get so caught up in our to-do lists and our never-ending productivity goals that we forget how to just be.
If you find yourself always rushing around and never taking the time to relax, living in the past or the future instead of the present moment, then it could be a sign that your feminine energy is blocked.
When we’re in touch with our feminine energy, we can be present in the moment and just enjoy life. We’re also more attuned to our bodies and our emotions.
7. You seem to always attract feminine men
Do you find yourself always being the one planning the dates, reaching out first, and literally making all the effort? You’re not alone. A lot us women experience this. And this might be because your own feminine energy is out of balance.
When you’re in touch with your feminine side, you attract a partner who compliments you. Someone masculine and willing to provide.
But when your feminine energy is blocked, you tend to attract men who mirror that blockage back to you. Someone who’s typically more feminine.
Related post: How To Be More Feminine And Soft: 9 Transformation Tips
8. You feel guilty about doing nothing
(I have to admit. I’m definitely guilty of this!)
If you find yourself feeling guilty about taking some time for yourself, this is one of the signs of blocked feminine energy.
When we’re in touch with our femininity, we don’t need to constantly be ‘doing’ to feel worthy. We can take pleasure in the simple things in life – a walk in nature, a good book, a conversation with a friend. And basically anything that makes us feel happy and nurtures our souls.
But when we’re out of touch with our feminity, the opposite happens. We feel bad for not having a packed schedule, and we feel guilty for doing fun things just for the sake of it.
9. You’re constantly drained and overwhelmed
When our feminine energy is blocked, it could make us feel like we’re just going through the motions of life and not really enjoying it.
To distract ourselves, we might even develop unhealthy habits, such as overeating or over-drinking.
So if you’re struggling to get through your day-to-day tasks, it’s a major sign that your feminine energy is blocked.
To release the blockages and bring more balance into your life, you need to start making time for yourself and do things that bring you joy.
More signs of blocked feminine energy
- Feeling stuck in your career or relationships
- Feeling like you’re not good enough
- Constantly comparing yourself to others
- Putting everyone else’s needs before your own
- Saying “yes” when you really want to say “no”
- Making decisions based on what others will think of you
- Being afraid to express your true feelings
- Always putting on a happy face, even when you’re not feeling it
- Frequently feeling exhausted or “burned out”
- Not making time for things that bring you joy
- Feeling like you’re just going through the motions of life
- Censoring yourself & staying in your comfort zone
- Putting up with mediocre relationships or jobs
- Not speaking up for yourself
- Constantly people-pleasing
- Settling for less than what you deserve
- Sitting on the sidelines instead of going after what you want
- Being afraid to take risks
- Not going after your biggest dreams & goals
- Not fully love & accept yourself
- Letting your past define & limit you
- Constantly judging & criticizing yourself
Signs of high feminine energy
If you have high feminine energy, you
- manifest with ease
- live in the present moment as much as possible
- see femininity as a strength
- surround yourself with people who support you
- know how to take care of yourself
- are in touch with your feelings
- know how to let go and have fun
- trust the process of life and allow things to unfold in their own time
- are grateful for all you have
- flow with the changes rather than struggling against them
- are not afraid to be yourself, even if it means being different from others
- trust your intuition and follow it, even when it leads you off the beaten path
Related post: Will I Ever Find Love Again? 7 Reasons To Feel Hopeful
What is blocking my feminine energy?
If you’re struggling to connect with your feminine side, don’t worry. A lot of us feel the same way, including me! This is mainly due to our societal conditioning, past traumas, low self-esteem, etc.
We’re taught from a young age to be a certain way – to be thin and beautiful and perfect. We’re told that our worth is based on how we look, and that’s not true.
This limiting belief can make us feel like we’re not worthy of love and happiness, which causes us to disconnect from our feminine energy.
Another thing that can block our feminine energy is past traumas. If we’ve experienced trauma in our lives, it can be difficult to open up and trust people.
We may build walls around ourselves in an attempt to protect ourselves from getting hurt, but in doing so, we also block out the good stuff – like love and joy and connection.
But the good news is that we can work on these things that our blocking our feminine energy!
How do you unblock feminine energy?
So, what steps can you take to start reclaiming your femininity?
- Identifying the negative thoughts holding you back, and then working on replacing them with more empowering beliefs.
- Live in alignment with your values and desires. This may mean setting boundaries with others, speaking up for yourself, or saying “no” more often.
- Start practicing self-care and self-love. Treat yourself with kindness and compassion, and give yourself permission to experience pleasure.
- Surround yourself with supportive people who will help you to nurture your femininity.
Trust me! When you make a conscious effort to connect with your feminine energy, you’ll be amazed at how transformative it can be!
Related post: How To Make Him Miss You And Want You Like Crazy
Let your inner goddess glow!
You don’t need to walk around in a glittery gown with long luscious curls cascading down your back to feel like a goddess.
Allow your femininity to shine through in whatever way feels natural to you.
Maybe it’s through the way you dress, the way you style your hair, or the way you carry yourself. Or maybe it’s something less physical, like the way you speak or the way you relate to others.
Whatever it is, don’t be afraid to let your inner goddess glow! When you do, you’ll radiate confidence and attract people who are drawn to your nurturing, compassionate nature.
And that, my friends, is pretty damn magical!