Having a positive self-concept is so important! In this post, I’ll share with you some self love affirmations to remind you of how amazing and powerful you are!
By regularly repeating positive affirmations, we can train our brains to start thinking more positively about ourselves, which can in turn lead to a more positive outlook on life. This can be especially helpful when we are going through difficult times, because it can help us to stay motivated and focused on the good things in life.
What are the most powerful affirmations?
1. I am valuable and deserve respect.
2. I love and accept myself just as I am.
3. I am worth taking care of.
4. I forgive myself for my mistakes.
5. I am worthy of love and happiness.
6. My feelings are valid, no matter what they are.
7. I am in charge of my own happiness.
8. I approve of myself and accept myself completely.
9. I am intelligent and capable of making good decisions.
10. I love myself exactly as I am right now, flaws and all!
11. I am caring and compassionate towards myself.
12. I feel confident and powerful when speaking in public.
13. My life is full of abundance and prosperity.
14. I always deserve the best in life!
15. Nothing can stop me but myself.
✨Btw! Want to know exactly how to journal your dreams into reality? Then get your copy of my ultimate “Manifestation Journal Bundle” here ????In this bundle, I share with you all the journaling exercises you’ll ever need to break limiting beliefs and manifest your dreams♥
Positive self love affirmations
1. I deserve respect and honesty
2. I have many good qualities and virtues.
3. I am worthy of love and respect.
4. I am unique and special.
5. I enjoy being alive and spending time with myself.
6. I am a good person and I do valuable things in the world.
7. I am grateful for all the good in my life.
8. I approve of myself and feel confident in who I am.
9. I treat myself with kindness, understanding, and compassion.
10. I love myself unconditionally and accept myself completely
11. Loving myself gives me inner peace and happiness every day.
12. I deserve to be happy and live a life full of joy.
13. My feelings are real, even if nobody else believes them. I believe in myself!
14. Every day, I accomplish something that makes me proud of myself.
15. Nothing or no one can take away the love I have for myself.
Powerful self love affirmations
1. I am whole and complete just as I am.
2. I deserve love and happiness, and I accept myself completely.
3. I am worthy of all the good things life has to offer.
4. I forgive myself for any mistakes I have made in the past.
5. I am grateful for all the good things in my life, and I know that more are on the way.
6. Life is good and I am grateful for all that I have.
7. All is well in my world.
8. Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
9. Today is a new day and I choose to be happy and positive.
10. Life is an adventure and I am excited to see what the future holds for me.
11. Everything happens for a reason and I trust that the universe has my best interests at heart.
12. I am strong, confident, and capable of achieving anything that I set my mind to.
13. Today is another day to shine brightly and be my best self.
14. I have the power to change myself for the better in any way I choose to do so.
15. All is well, all is good, all is as it should be.
Daily self love affirmations
1. I am healed and whole.
2. I am prosperous and abundant.
3. I am surrounded by love and light.
4. I am safe and secure.
5. I am free to be me.
6. I am limitless and powerful.
7. I am open to receive prosperity and abundance.
8. All my needs are met with ease and grace.
9. Abundance flows to me in all forms and shapes.
10. Prosperity is my birthright and I claim it now!
11. Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time and in the perfect way.
12. The universe supports my highest good always and everywhere.
13. Money is a fluid, abundant force that comes to me in an easy and relaxed manner.
14. Everything I need is easily and effortlessly provided for me.
15. I am safe.
Self love affirmations Louise Hay
1. I am in the process of positive change.
2. I forgive myself and set myself free.
3. I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.
4. I trust the process of life.
5. I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still, small voice within.
6. I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
7. I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.
8. My income is constantly increasing.
9. I deserve all that is good.
10. I love and approve of myself.
11. Life is good, and so it is!
12. Wellness is the natural state of my body. I am in perfect health.
13. Everyone I encounter today has my best interests at heart.
14. I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.
15. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
Related post: How To Manifest Money When You Are Broke
✨Want to know exactly how to manifest money and abundance through journaling? Then click here to get your copy of the ultimate “Money Manifestation Printable Bundle”????In this bundle, you’ll receive tons of journaling exercises and worksheets to completely transform your mindset and attract infinite abundance♥ (It has helped thousands of women across the world)
Affirmations for self love and healing
1. I am abundant and have more than enough.
2. I am healed and whole.
3. I am safe and secure.
4. I am surrounded by love and support.
5. I am powerful and capable.
6. I can do anything that I set my mind to.
7. I am open to receiving blessings in all forms.
8. All my needs are always taken care of.
9. The universe supports my dreams and desires.
10. I radiate love, joy, and happiness wherever I go.
11. I am grateful for all the good in my life.
12. Life is a joyous adventure, and I welcome all challenges with enthusiasm!
13. All of my relationships are loving and supportive.
14. I am brave and face all fears head on.
15. I act with love, kindness, compassion, and tolerance in all situations.
Law of attraction affirmations for self-love
1. I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
2. I am confident and capable.
3. I am open to new and wonderful opportunities.
4. I am in control of my life and my destiny.
5. I am creative and resourceful.
6. I am deserving of all the good things life has to offer.
7. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
8. I am a powerful magnet for attracting positive experiences and outcomes.
9. I can manifest anything I desire, through the power of thought alone.
10. Every day, I get closer and closer to realizing my dreams and aspirations.
11. I am worthy of love and happiness.
12. My life is full of magic and opportunity.
13. Today, I expect great things to happen!
14. I always land on my feet, no matter what happens.
15. I live my dreams now!
Do affirmations increase self-esteem?
Why I think positive self-talk is so important
Self-talk is the voice in your head that tells you what to do or how you should feel about something. The problem is most people don’t realize this so they go around telling themselves all sorts of negative things which really hold them back from being successful at anything they want to accomplish in life.
If you haven’t already, I highly recommend that you check out the book “Psycho-Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz. It talks about the importance of having a positive self-concept and how it can literally transform your life! I was mind-blown after reading this book.
Now go and transform your self-concept!
With these 111+ self love affirmations, you can now use them to help change your self-concept for the better! Make sure to repeat these affirmations as often as you can. I’m excited to see you transform your life and realize your wildest dreams : )