If you force someone to talk to you and love you, you’re bound to get hurt. Here are 33 quotes and words of wisdom to show you why you should never force anyone to talk to you.
Never force anyone to talk to you quotes
- “If they don’t miss you, that means they never loved you in the first place.”
- “The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.”
- “You don’t need someone who doesn’t want you.”
- “Don’t try to tame someone who isn’t meant to be tamed.”
- “Waiting around for someone who doesn’t want you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.”
- “Stop trying to force something that was never meant to happen.”
- “Don’t let anyone make you feel like you don’t matter because you always matter to somebody, even if it’s just yourself.”
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”
Related post: Why Did He Stop Talking To Me? 7 Painful Reasons
- “Forcing someone to love us only creates resentment.”
- “Love should come naturally; we shouldn’t have to ‘make’ someone love us.”
- “There’s nothing more unattractive than desperation.”
- “Trying to force a relationship only causes suffering.”
- “It’s better to be alone than with someone who doesn’t appreciate your presence.”
- “If someone wants to be a part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it.”
- “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.”
- “Be with someone who makes you feel special, not because they have to, but because they really want to.”
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.”
- “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.”
Related post: Will I Ever Find Love Again? 7 Reasons To Feel Hopeful
Why you should never force anyone to talk to you
I know how much it sucks when you really want to talk to someone, but they just don’t want to talk to you.
You feel rejected, invisible, and like you’ll never be good enough. I’ve been there! It’s probably one of the worst feelings ever.
But here’s the thing: forcing someone to talk to you will only make things worse.
Imagine, if you didn’t want to talk to this person (let’s name him James), but James keeps blowing up your phone and begging you to talk. How would you feel?
Obviously, you’re going to feel uncomfortable, annoyed, and even like you’re being stalked. And you’re going to avoid him even more in the future.
So what should you do when someone doesn’t want to talk? Well, first of all, try not to take it personally. The other person’s behavior says more about them than it does about you.
Then, try focusing on building relationships with people who actually want to talk to you. These people will make you feel valued and appreciated.
So next time you’re feeling lonely and rejected, remember that it’s better to focus on the relationships that are already healthy – and leave forced conversations behind.
Related post: How To Stop Obsessing Over Someone You Like For Good
Never force someone to love you
When you force someone to love you, you’re never going to receive genuine love. It’s like putting a gun to someone’s head and yelling at them, “LOVE ME!”
Like, girllll! That’s not okay.
Think about it this way: if someone is being forced to love you, they’re never going to be able to give you their whole heart. They might be with you out of fear or obligation, but that’s not the same as genuine love.
So instead of desperately chasing after someone, try attracting them instead. Show them what an amazing person you are and let them come to you.
If a specific guy doesn’t love you, so what? There are plentyyyyyyy of men out there that’d love to be in a relationship with you.
Have an abundance mindset instead of a scarcity mindset when it comes to love. Don’t feel like if you let this one person go, you’re never going to find another one. That’s total bull$h$t and totally not true.
Quotes to remind you of your worth
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.”
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance”
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
- “You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens?”
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you .”
- “If you don’t love yourself, you will always be chasing after people who don’t love you either.”
- “If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?”
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher”
- “Fall in love with yourself first, and everything else falls line.”
- “Learn to love yourself first, instead of waiting for someone else to love you first.”
- “If we could see ourselves through our loved ones’ eyes, we would fall in love with ourselves every time.”
- “Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”
Related post: How To Make A Guy Regret Ghosting You? (9 Ways)
Is it good to force someone to talk to you?
Of course not! You should never force anyone to do anything against their will. Would you like it if someone did the same thing to you? I wouldn’t! So, the next time you’re tempted to force someone into a conversation, just remember how you would feel if the tables were turned.
Just let them be and they’ll come around when they’re ready!
Related post: 21 Signs He’s Not Into You (The Truth Hurts!)
What to say when someone doesn’t want to talk to you?
Have you ever tried to talk to someone who didn’t want to talk to you? It might be difficult to figure out what to do in that situation. Apart from just leaving them alone and letting them be, you could also try saying these things:
- “Is there anything I can do to help you?”
- “I understand if you don’t want to talk right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I’m here for you.”
- “I hope you’re doing well.”
- “I’m just wondering if you’re okay.”
Don’t be like, “omg, why are you ignoring me?” or, “I’m sad you’re not talking to me,” just let them know that you’ll be there when they’re ready to talk. Otherwise, you’ll make them feel even worse about ignoring you.
Of course, sometimes there’s nothing you can say and the best thing to do is just walk away. But if you really want to try to connect with someone, these phrases might just do the trick.
Related post: 31 Signs Of Blocked Feminine Energy + How To Fix It
Know your worth <3
Sis, if someone doesn’t want to talk to you or include you in their life, then move on! There are plenty of other people on this earth that would love to get to know you.
It’s not worth your time and energy to obsess over someone who doesn’t reciprocate your feelings. You deserve better than that, and you know it!
Now go and put yourself out there 😉 Good luck!