If you’ve been feeling low and self-conscious recently, here are 120+ affirmations for confidence to help you realize how amazing you are!
What are the most effective affirmations?
1. It is okay for me to make mistakes sometimes.
2. I am a good person and contribute positively to the world.
3. I am worthy of love and care.
4. There is no need for me to prove myself to others or myself.
5. I am unique and special.
6. I have strengths and weaknesses like everyone else.
7. I am entitled to my own feelings, thoughts, and opinions.
8. I matter, and what I think and do matters too.
9. I deserve to be happy and fulfilled in life.
10. I am valuable and deserve respect.
11. I am not perfect, and that’s okay.
12. I can change things about myself if I want to.
13. I am capable and deserving of success in all areas of my life: spiritual, emotional, and physical.
14. I am worthy and valuable as a person simply because I exist
15. No one has the power to hurt me without my consent.
16. I always have choices; it is up to me to make wise choices for myself.
17. I am loved, cared for, and cherished even when those around me fail to show it.
18. I deserve respect, regardless of what others may say or do to me.
19. I am competent and capable of making good decisions for myself.
20. I have a right to be happy, even if it means going against the crowd or standing alone in my beliefs.
Related post: 16 Crystals For Manifestation To Realize Your Dream Life
✨If you’re more of a visual person, here are 30 positive affirmation cards that you can print out and tape to your wall! They’re so gorgeous I’m literally so in love with them????
Affirmations for self love and confidence
1. I am confident in my abilities.
2. I am in control of my life.
3. I am in charge of my own happiness.
4. I am worthy of love and respect.
5. I accept myself for who I am.
6. I am capable of anything I put my mind to.
7. I am confident and fearless in the face of adversity.
8. Negative thoughts do not define me.
9. I am surrounded by an aura of positive energy.
10. My self-confidence is constantly increasing.
11. I radiate self-confidence and power.
12. I embrace change and new experiences with confidence.
13. Every day, I get better and better at being myself.
14. I have the courage to do anything I put my mind to.
15. I trust in my own abilities, so others can trust them too.
16. My past does not equal or define who I am today.
17. Growing and healing from the past is a hard but rewarding process that will make me a better person.
18. My struggles can be used as an opportunity for personal growth.
19. I deserve to think for myself.
20. I am perfectly imperfect just as everyone else is, which makes me beautiful even in my flaws.
Affirmations for confidence at work
1. I am competent and capable in my work.
2. I am deserving of success in my career.
3. I am a valuable asset to any team or organization.
4. I have the skills and abilities needed for success in the workplace.
5. I can handle whatever challenges come my way.
6. I am confident in my ability to succeed at anything I put my mind to.
7. I thrive under pressure and can handle deadlines with ease.
8. I know how to communicate effectively with those around me.
9. I always put the needs of others first, and this contributes to my success professionally.
10. I network effectively and build relationships that are mutually beneficial.
11. I have a deep understanding of my industry and can provide insight to others.
12. I’m an expert in the way I do things, and this helps me get things done faster than others.
13. My skills are valuable to any organization because I know how to get results.
14. I am involved in my community and am a positive contributor to society.
15. I am more than just my job title. I am a multifaceted individual with many talents and skills!
Related post: How To Manifest Money When You Are Broke
Positive affirmations for confidence and success
1. I am a powerful person and can achieve anything I set my mind to.
2. I am in control of my own life and destiny.
3. I am worthy of success and happiness.
4. I am a creative and unique individual.
5. I have the power to change my life for the better.
6. I am capable of great things.
7. I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
8. I accept responsibility for my own happiness and success.
9. I am grateful for all that I have in life.
10. I am ready and willing to achieve great things in life
11. Every day, I feel more comfortable in my own skin.
12. My self-confidence increases every day.
13. I am worthy of all the abundance life has to offer.
14. I am a confident and powerful person.
15. I radiate self-confidence, courage, and strength.
Self affirmations for confidence
1. I am competent and capable.
2. I am worthy of respect and love.
3. I am doing the best that I can.
4. I am valuable and unique.
5. I am entitled to my own feelings and opinions.
6. I am in control of my life.
7. I am exactly where I need to be right now.
8. My experiences have made me who I am today.
9. I am learning and growing every day.
10.I deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
11. My past does not equal my future.
12. I am lovable and capable of loving others.
13. I can accomplish anything that I set my mind to.
14.I know who I am and what is important to me.
15.I have strength beyond measure, courage in the face of fear, compassion for myself and others, and a heart full of love.
16.I am worthy of all the riches life has to offer.
17. I will always find something to be happy about, no matter how small or silly it may seem.
18. I never fail because I learn from my mistakes and grow stronger with each trial in my life.
19. My worst struggles have shaped me into the person that I am today, and will help me succeed in my future.
20. I am capable of handling whatever life throws at me.
21. I respect myself enough to live a healthy lifestyle every day.
22. I deserve nothing less than complete happiness every day of my life.
Morning affirmations for confidence
1. Today, I am doing the best that I can.
2. Today, I am learning and growing from my experiences.
3. Today, I choose to be positive and optimistic.
4. Today, I am grateful for all that is good in my life.
5. I have the strength and courage to achieve my goals.
6. I am confident in my abilities.
7. I have all the talent and ability that I need to achieve my goals.
8. My past does not define me, and I do not have to relive it.
9. Today is a new day, and I am ready for anything that comes my way.
10. Every experience in my life has made me wiser and stronger.
11. I am worthy of great things, and today I will begin to deserve them.
12. Every choice that I make today is another step toward my goals.
13. My past does not dictate my future – I determine the direction of my life through the choices that I make today and every day going forward.
14. I am prepared to face anything that comes my way today, and I will do it with grace.
15. Today is another day for me to become everything that I can be.
✨Btw! Want to know exactly how to journal your dreams into reality? Then get your copy of my ultimate “Manifestation Journal Bundle” here ????In this bundle, I share with you all the journaling exercises you’ll ever need to break limiting beliefs and achieve your goals♥
‘I am’ affirmations that work like charm
1. I am confident.
2. I am determined.
3. I am a leader.
4. I can do anything I put my mind to.
5. I am worthy of great things.
6. I can be anything I want to be.
7. I will stick to my goals and accomplish my dreams.
8. I am beautiful, inside and out.
9. I don’t stop until it is done right!
10. I have what it takes to achieve my dreams.
11. I am creative and unique.
12. I am empathetic and kind.
13. I attract infinite abundance.
14. I am always taken care of by the universe.
15. I’m awesome just the way I am.
Can affirmations boost confidence?
Yes! Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to boost your confidence. Repeating them daily can help to reprogram your mind and increase your self-belief. If you start to feel down about yourself, affirmations can help to remind you of your strengths and what you are capable of. They can also help to keep you focused on your goals and motivated to achieve them.
I personally love affirmations and I think they’re wonderful. Hope you find them helpful as well!