Is your crush really shy and doesn’t seem like he’ll ever make the first move? Here are 9 texts to get him chasing after he reads them.
How do I get him to chase me over text?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the things that make someone chase you will vary depending on the person. However, there are some general tips that might help.
First, be genuine in your affection for the person. Don’t fake it or try to pretend to be someone you’re not – this is always a recipe for disaster. Second, make sure that you’re always responsive to the person when they reach out to you. Don’t ignore them or take too long to get back to them.
Third, try to create a sense of mystery about yourself. Don’t give away all your secrets at once, and make sure that he always feels like he’s wanting more. And finally, send him one of the ‘9 texts to get him chasing you’ which we will go over in the next section!
9 Texts to get him chasing you
Men love the thrill of the chase. And when it comes to women, nothing is more exhilarating to them than a woman who makes them feel like a man. So, what texts should you send him to make yourself irresistible? Here are 9 texts to get him chasing you:
1. I want to play a game with you next time you come over ; )
2. Do you know what turns me on the most about you?
3. You’re so attractive. I wish you could see yourself from my point of view.
4. I’m getting butterflies just thinking about spending time with you later
5. Can you come over and cuddle me? I really need you right now.
6. Make sure to put me on your ‘to-do list’ today!
7. I needed a cold shower this morning because I had a crazy dream about us last night.
8. I feel so safe and protected when I’m with you. And I love that about you.
9. Just thinking about you is making my imagination run wild and I kinda like it.
What to say to him to make him chase you?
Everyone LOVES attention. So if he’s interested in you, he’ll really appreciate it if you show him some attention through your texts. But what should you say in these texts? Here are some general ideas to help you out.
One of the easiest ways to make someone feel good is to give them a compliment. If you start off your conversation with something nice, he’ll be more likely to continue talking to you. Try focusing on things that he’s proud of or that make him stand out from the crowd. For example, you could say “I love your sense of humor” or “You’re so good at dancing!”
Talk about his interest
If you show genuine interest in him and his life, he’ll start to see you as someone worth chasing. Ask him questions about himself and really listen to the answers. Showing that you’re interested in who he is as a person will make him want to spend more time with you.
Flirt With Him
Flirting is a great way to show someone that you’re attracted to them. If you can make him laugh and feel good around you, he’ll start to see you as someone special. Try using some of the tips in our article on how to flirt with a guy.
Make Him Miss You
I know this one is not so much what to say but what to do. But still, I think it’s important to mention. If you want to make him miss you, you need to take a step back and give them some space. By making him work a little bit for your attention, he’ll start to appreciate you more. So don’t always reply to him in 0.1 seconds. Wait a little bit sometimes. (I’m not saying to literally disappear for 3 days… no, that’s rude. But like, wait 15 to 30 minutes before you reply. Don’t be too eager.)
What texts do guys like to receive?
Okay, so if you want to flirt with him in your texts, this next section is exactly what you need. But just make sure that he’s interested in you before you start bombarding him with these flirty texts haha! We don’t want to be reported or called a harasser okay? Ok, good.
1. Come over? Nobody’s home right now and I have something I want you to see.
2. I was thinking about you all day long and it was super distracting, but in a good way!
3. I’m sooooo hungry right now. But I don’t want food…. I want you.
4. You have no idea how freaking attractive you are. It’s insane.
5. I’m totally craving some time with you right now.
6. I pretty much hate everyone except for you, haha! You’re tolerable.
7. My room is super cold and I don’t have a heater. Do you wanna come over and warm me up?
8. Miss me yet?
9. Stop looking so hot in the photos you post. It’s killing me, ugh!
10. You looked FINE as hell last night. I keep replaying it in my head.
Texts that will make him want you
Apart from the 9 texts to get him chasing you, here are some other texts you can send him to make him want you….hard.
1. Hey, I had a great time hanging out with you yesterday! I hope we can do it again soon.
2. You’re so cute, I can’t stop thinking about you!
3. You’re always on my mind, I can’t wait to see you again!
4. I had a dream about you last night, it was kinda hot…
5. I can’t stop smiling when I think about you.
6. I wish I could see you right now.
7. You’re one of the best things that have ever happened to me.
8. You’re so hot, I can’t resist thinking about you all the time.
9. You’re so funny, charming, and different from other guys I’ve met.
10. You’re such a great listener, I feel like I can really talk to you about anything.
11. All I do is think of you.
12. I don’t know what it is about you, but I’m kinda hooked.
13. Sometimes I catch myself just staring at you because you’re so cute.
14. You’re one of the most special people in my life and I’m so glad I met you.
15. Seeing you makes me feel so alive.
16. I treasure every single moment we spend together
17. You’re such a passionate person, I really admire that about you!
18. I love how easy it is to be around you, I feel like I’ve known you for years.
19. You’re such a refreshing change, I can’t get enough of you.
20. I miss you, and I can’t wait to see you again : )
Cute and quirky texts to get him chasing you
1. If you were a triangle you’d be acute one
2. I’m pretty sure Cupid was high when he shot his arrow at us
3. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me (besides Netflix and Nutella)
4. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together
5. If you were a book, you’d be one that I’d never want to put down
6. You’re so amazing, you made me forget my pickup line
7. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got FINE written all over you
8. You’re the kind of guy my dad warned me about
9. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together
10. Are you a UFO? ‘Cause you just abducted my heart
11. If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable
12. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got FINE written all over you
13. Sorry I’m not sorry that I’m obsessed with you.
14. You’re the ying to my yang, the peanut butter to my jelly, the cheese to my macaroni (wait, what?).
15. You’re so hot, you make the sun blush.
16. No matter what triangle you are, I will always be your ‘right angle’
17. Are you a chili? Because you were the spice I was missing in life. Wink wink
18. Do you have gravity? Because I think I’m falling for you.
19. Do you think I should text Channing Tatum that I’m over him since I found you?
Related post: 25 Incredibly Stunning First Date Outfits Guys Love
How to make him crazy about you?
Want to make him fall head over heels in love with you? Here are some things you can do:
Make eye contact
Okay, so what you can do is find an opportunity to make eye contact with your crush. When you’re both talking or when you’re simply passing by each other, make sure to catch his gaze, hold it for a few seconds before looking away. This will show him that you’re confident but also interested. Which will keep him hooked.
Use your body language
Another thing you can do is to use your body language to send some subtle signals of interest. For example, you can slightly tilt your head when you are talking to them or you can lean in when they are speaking. This will show them that you are engaged in the conversation and that you are attracted to them.
Make him feel manly
Men LOVE it when it a woman can make them feel like a manly man. You can do this by asking him for help (even when you don’t need it) or letting him fix things for you. So let’s say if he asks to help you with your heavy bag. Ladies! Say yes! Don’t be polite and say, “oh no… it’s okay”. Instead say, “Awww that’s so sweet. Yes, thank you!” and smile. Trust me! He’ll immediately feel super manly and want to take care of you more.
How do I stay in his mind?
You want to be on your crush’s mind, but you don’t know how. It can feel as though he doesn’t notice you even when he is right in front of you. What should you do? You might feel like the only option is to wait for him to come around, or maybe just give up entirely. But there are a few things you can do to make him start chasing you over text!
1. First, send him a text that will start a conversation. Something like, “Hey, I saw you in class today. You were looking really good.” This will let him know that you’re interested in him and get the conversation going.
2. Another great way to make him think about you is to send him funny memes or jokes through Instagram or Tiktok. He’ll definitely appreciate your sense of humor and might even send some funny memes back. (I love doing this, haha!)
3. Finally, one of the best ways to make sure he’s always thinking about you is to send him cute pictures or videos of yourself. Whether it’s a selfie when you’re out and about, or just random videos of you having fun. He’ll love getting little glimpses into your life.
Related post: 12 Signs He Wants You To Be His Girlfriend Soon
How to respond to text messages from a guy?
Relax. Texting a guy is not as complicated as you might think. Just be natural, say what you want to say, and don’t overthink it. If you’re feeling flirty, send a flirty text. If you’re just looking to chat, then chat away. And if you run out of topics to talk about, then ask him a question.
The key is to just be yourself and let the conversation flow naturally. You got this!
How do you make a man crave you emotionally?
Men are instinctive hunters, and they’re always looking for something that will give them the thrill of the chase. To get a man to crave you emotionally, it’s not about what you say (although the 9 texts to get him chasing you can help). It’s about how you make him feel and what you do. So here are some tips to make him want you on an emotional level.
1. Be independent and confident. Don’t rely on him for your happiness or self-esteem. Guys love a girl who is strong and confident and can stand on her own two feet.
2. Be a challenge. Don’t give into him too easily. Make him work for your attention and affection. The more he has to chase you, the more he’ll want you.
3. Be mysterious. Keep him guessing about what you’re really thinking and feeling. Don’t let him get too comfortable or he’ll start to take you for granted.
4. Be fun and playful. Keep the spark alive by being spontaneous and playful with him. Tease him, make jokes, and challenge him to keep things interesting.
5. Be affectionate. Let him know that you love and appreciate him. Give him hugs and cuddles when you’re together. These small gestures will let him know that he’s desired and desired.
Related post: 15 Insanely Cute Picnic Date Ideas You Need To Try
There you have it! 9 texts to get him chasing you. I hope you found it helpful ; ) Now go and put these texts to use. Let me know how it goes!